Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company and the leader in experience management. More than 9,000 enterprises worldwide rely on Qualtrics. Our solutions make it easy to measure, prioritize, and optimize the experiences organizations provide across the four foundations of business: customer, product, employee and brand experiences.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organised, and dedicated. We work together to accomplish and exceed our annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides.
Our One Team objective is to drive company growth through Client Success and Customer Obsession.
As a pre-IPO company, we've done the right things from the beginning to set the stage for a promising future that we control.
We are at the start of our journey in EMEA and you could be a part of the amazing growth to follow.
What we are looking for
- You’re a self-starter, highly motivated individual, you have the ability to think fast and are hungry to learn
- You thrive in a space where creativity, innovation and a good challenge are part of every day life
- You work well with others, like to strategize, and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities
- You use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter
- You don’t achieve your goals because that is what is expected of you, rather you blow past expectations because it’s who you are.
- Opportunity for growth, promotion and recognition motivate you.
- You view this opportunity as a career, not as a job.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
A Day in the Life
- At Qualtrics you are responsible for generating qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel and ultimately generate new revenue
- You will be collaborating with Account Executives to discuss and strategize methods to penetrate targeted accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings
- You make 50+ cold calls and send 50+ personalized emails per day. In addition, you find and add 15+ new contacts to into your call cadence
- You will contact leaders and executives in organizations of all sizes across many different verticals
- Customer Obsession will fuel your need to help your future clients understand how Qualtrics can breathe new life into their organisation
- Your focus is helping leaders gain insights around their customers, employees, products and brand which allows them to make insightful decisions
- We make our own playbook and you will play an integral part in crafting it
- We take pride in being a flat organisation and enabling you to inspire change and set yourself up for success
- Spending time with your manager for coaching and development; sales training
Your dream is to be the owner of your success and build your career in a meritocratic organisation where success is continuously rewarded.
You wish to work with smart, scrappy and all around 'sound' team members, Qualtrics is the right fit for you.
Are you up for the challenge?
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.