Social media has been great at keeping us in touch with everyone, but are we truly together?
We believe that there’s a new movement in connectedness coming. A new social system in the digital world that can actually help us feel closer to those who matter most in our lives. Where real friends can share real moments in real time. This is an opportunity at a global scale, and one that is the next logical step in the way we communicate, share, talk, and spend time together online.
That’s why we are pioneering a new social experience, designed for togetherness. It’s an intimate space for people to share conversations and content in real time. A place for us to truly be together. This is Airtime.
Our company was founded a few years ago by Sean Parker and Shawn Fanning and is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Founders Fund, and a host of other amazing partners.
Airtime is built on some amazing new technology crafted by a world-class team of brainiacs in Palo Alto and New York City. We're well-funded, running at full sprint, and looking for extraordinary people to join us on this exciting adventure!
Are you in?
- Work with marketing and product teams to uncover actionable insights from behavioral user data.
- Provide analytical and data support to research team for setting up research studies (e.g. analyzing user segments, pulling lists for surveys and qualitative user tests, etc.)
- Create analytics frameworks and set best practices globally, including development of tools and dashboards
- Build and maintain analytics data pipelines
- Help empower data-driven product and marketing efforts
- At least 3 years experience analyzing data for marketing and/or product teams
- BA/BS, MS, or Ph.D. in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or a quantitative discipline
- Proven track record and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis, including working with large data sets
- Quantitative mindset, comfortable and proficient with statistical analyses
- Hands-on experience with Python, R, Matlab, SQL, or other related analytical/programming tools and software
- Ability to communicate complex analytical insights in a simple, concise manner and to build strong relationships with marketing and product teams to effectively convert insights into action
- Comfortable and confident working as part of a face-paced, self-directed, dynamic team
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience in digital marketing analytics
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with A/B Testing best practices and analysis
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive compensation
- $0-premium health, dental, & vision insurance
- $100/mo pre-tax flex money
- Equipment - whatever you need to succeed
- Flexible time-off beyond the company-wide holiday periods
- Semi-annual offsites, monthly team outings, and weekly team lunches
- Travel between the Silicon Valley and New York City offices
- Delicious snacks & artisanal coffee (Cold brew on tap!)
- Dog friendly!
, Vice President of Engineering, Airtime East