We’re currently seeking a technical program manager with a focus on security and compliance to join a diverse and dedicated team. You’ve got to love and understand the challenges of executing compliance processes in a startup environment. Be prepared to tackle tough problems in collaboration with a dedicated team and help drive us forward!
Our mission is to reveal what’s inside data, so you can do the right thing. Our vision is to become the platform for which all legal intelligence flows. We’re a venture-backed company ($14M raised from OpenView & Storm Ventures). The technology we’ve built is known as cloud-based legal intelligence. Businesses, law firms, governments, and nonprofits all over the world use our technology to quickly understand what’s inside their data. They use our technology for things like litigation matters, internal investigations, open records requests, data archiving, and more. What used to take people weeks and dozens of people is now routinely done in hours by just one person.
- You will learn about Logikcull and our technical and procedural security controls.
- You will become the point of contact for security and compliance questionnaires.
- You will execute and improve internal compliance reporting processes.
- You will manage inventories of assets, attestations, and control test results.
- You will contribute to documentation and metrics for process compliance.
- You will assist in product release tracking and quality assurance processes.
- You will contribute to and maintain logging, auditing, and compliance tracking systems.
- You have a passion for verifiable security and compliance.
- You are persistent and drive tasks to resolution with minimal oversight.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills with users of any technical ability.
- You are comfortable working with a wide variety of systems and platforms and technologies.
- You have familiarity with web technologies: servers, databases, systems and configuration management.
- You are familiar with at least one programming, scripting, or query language.
- Logikcull development is fast-paced and continually evolving. You will need to be willing to think creatively to execute “just right” controls and processes to meet business and compliance objectives.
- You'll fit in at Logikcull if you are a team player without an ego. We regularly team up with co-workers in a tight-knit (highly distributed) environment for collaboration.
- We want our people to continually want to grow. You are always looking to get better and you keep up with the latest compliance, security, and privacy developments.
- You are thoughtful and detail driven, but also willing to automate processes in name of innovation.
- You seek to find “win-win” solutions for achieving control objectives and are not willing to introduce road blocks or unnecessary work.
The Logikcull Engineering Team