Taboola is one of fastest-growing global tech companies. Taboola Choice empowers hundreds of millions of people and thousands of publishers to personalize the Web. We enable publishers to drive editorial voice and brand safety, while giving consumers the choice to personalize their content discovery experience. We engage over 750M online users, and deliver more than 300B content recommendations every month! As well as being one of the fastest growing Startups in Israel, we are also growing our world reach, with offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, LA, Bangkok, New Delhi, Sao Paulo and more.
- Work closely with R&D and product teams, understanding objectives and creating products that contribute to the company’s goals.
- Based on the roadmap, day to day management in JIRA of existing projects and tasks
- Create and maintain accurate product documentation transfer knowledge throughout the organization
- Support day-to-day escalated issue investigation and resolution.
- Write clear and concise, development-ready specs. Review and explain specs to development team in Agile meetings
- Coordinate with other departments when implementing initiatives (Business Development, Sales, Engineering/Technology, Marketing, Customer Support, Analytics and Quality Assurance).
- Maintain a thorough understanding of product and development status; escalate issues as needed; provide frequent initiative status reports detailing completed tasks and upcoming tasks.
- 2+ years of experience in Product management.
- Able to interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic, and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- BSc Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Experience in translating business requirements to PRDs and in working with R&D teams to implement them.
- Experience in developing wireframes and/or product and feature mocks and flows.
- Experience in an agile product development environment.
- Ability to connect different concepts together in a cohesive manner to tell a compelling story
- Experience working at an online company – a plus
- Strong communication skills and excellent English.
- Organized and methodical.
- Superb team player, Energetic and motivated.