We believe that everyone can benefit from a better understanding of the most fundamental aspect of what makes them unique: their own DNA. With backing from the market leader in DNA sequencing Illumina, Helix is creating the world’s first platform for consumers to get sequenced and obtain insights into their DNA through an ecosystem of high-quality partners. As our partners grow, so will the opportunity for discovery. Helix has raised over $100 million from Warburg Pincus and Sutter Hill Ventures in our first round of funding and have a strategic partnership with Illumina that brings us a significant competitive advantage.
We are building clinical and scientific operations to help ensure that our customers purchase high quality products through the Helix ecosystem. As the Head of Clinical Development, you will be an integral part of the clinical leadership team and drive initiatives to build and continuously improve our ability to offer high quality health care products to our customers.
What will your role look like:
- Collaborate with the scientific team to define the content of partner health related genetic products
- Lead development of healthcare products that utilize genetic integrations with Product and Partner teams
- Work with regulatory team to develop strategy for clearance of FDA approved OTC applications on Helix
- Drive approval and launch of FDA approved OTC applications on the Helix ecosystem
- Communicate with and educate provider communities about the value of Partner healthcare products build on Helix
What we're looking for:
- A clinical leader with a passion for improving people’s lives through access to information about their DNA
- Excited about delivering high quality consumer digital health experiences
- MD with internal medicine, family medicine, or pediatrics training. Additional training in biostatistics is preferred
- 7+ years of pharmaceutical/ medical device/ or laboratory services in a clinical development role with significant FDA and /or CMS exposure. Experience with genetic testing or companion diagnostics preferred.
- Hands-on leader who thrives in a startup environment
- Exceptional track record of success in communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to drive projects to completion.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Helix.