Do you dream of a perfect fit? ThirdLove is seeking a talented product developer or technical designer with a background in bras. We're looking for development and fit gurus that love the details and want to work with an expert overseas technical team. You'll help create new product with an exceptional fit by running fit studies, wear testing, and owning the fit process from end to end.
- Own fit communication with overseas factories
- Edit bra specs, mould foam pad specs, and grading from manufacturer
- Work directly with overseas patternmaker to improve and develop our fit
- Measure and qc all samples from fit to TOP
- Run fittings and communicate changes to the manufacturer
- Review, comment, and track all approvals for specs, cups, and fabrics
- Hold manufacturer accountable to T&A Calendar
- Own special fit project: including fit studies, wear testing, and fit videos
- Manage 1 direct report
- 5-10 years in product development or technical design with a focus on bras
- Experience working with and traveling to Asia
- Must have a deep understanding of bra fit, fabrications, and techniques
- Proven manager, having had at least 1 direct report
- Tech savvy with at least an intermediate skill set in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Drive, and Excel
- A passion for startups and the desire to learn more about ecommerce
- Able to organize and prioritize workload with direct report to meet deadlines
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Member of AnyPerk, offering many special discounts
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage and chiropractor visits
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand designing bras with real women in mind. Instead of using standard industry measurements, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on thousands of real women’s measurements. For us, it's not just about the bra — it's about how you feel in it.
We’re a growing team of designers, operations experts, mobile and web engineers, and marketers in San Francisco’s Design District. Through our combined expertise and passion, we strive every day to deliver elegant design and brilliant solutions to difficult-to-solve problems.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic, with a passionate dedication to creating beautiful products and great user experiences. We are funded by a long list of tier 1 VCs, celebrity angels, and strategic investors. Just a few ThirdLove perks include lunches, fun team outings, a fully stocked organic kitchen, health care, equity and, to top it all off, in-office chiropractic!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with ThirdLove may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status