At CareSkore (YC W16 - Top 7 startup) we're transforming how providers help patients across the continuum of care. Through predictive analytics and patient engagement, providers can now measure and manage their patients' clinical and financial risks. Ultimately, our mission is to enable providers to focus on what matters most, the patient. CareSkore is backed by leading investors including Y-Combinator, Storm Ventures, and Cota Capital.
About You: You are a Senior Backend/Lead developer who has strong experience in building Restful backend APIs that is used by customer internally and externally. You are familiar with the API security and HIPPA compliance and know how to build a scalable multi tenant API. You’re self-motivated, well-organized, and have an unwavering commitment to writing efficient, maintainable, and reusable code. You're passionate about technology and innovation and always have the customer’s best interest in mind.
- 4+ years working experience building REST API using Node.js, PHP, Python.
- working experience in LAMP and MEAN stack
- 4+ years experience working with SQL databases like MYSQL.
- 3+ years working with NOSQL like MongoDB, Redis or Memcached.
- Experience with cloud development methodologies and approaches.
- Experience building secure API , HIPPA compliance is a plus.
- Experience deploying code to cloud like AWS, Azure, Rackspace, or …
- Experience working on LEX API or equivalent API.
- Experience in agile methodology.
- Experience in test driven development and continues integration.
- Good architectural vision.
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Commuter Subsidies
- Fitness Discounts
- Apple or any other equipment that helps your productivity