At CareSkore (YC W16 - Top 7 startup) we're transforming how providers help patients across the continuum of care. Through predictive analytics and patient engagement, providers can now measure and manage their patients' clinical and financial risks. Ultimately, our mission is to enable providers to focus on what matters most, the patient. CareSkore is backed by leading investors including Y-Combinator, Storm Ventures, and Cota Capital.
About You: You are a Senior Frontend/Lead developer who has strong experience in building a scalable high performance responsive web UI to interact with Restful API to build CareSkore’s web based predictive analytics solution. You’re self-motivated, well-organized, and have an unwavering commitment to writing efficient, maintainable, and reusable code. You're passionate about technology and innovation and always have the customer’s best interest in mind.
- Have great product sense and be able to think through user experience issues before diving into the code
- Have significant experience with REST APIs and thoroughly understand HTTP requests
- Have a love for implementing great UI
- Enjoy debugging all aspects of the front-end app including memory leaks and quirky CSS across browsers
- Have experience implementing real-time (e.g. websockets, polling, etc.) web apps
- Have experience with Amazon AWS, Azure and cloud deployment
- Experience in agile methodology.
- Experience in test driven development and continues integration.
- Experience in working closely with UI/UX team
- Experience building a secure Web UI
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Commuter Subsidies
- Fitness Discounts
- Apple or any other equipment that helps your productivity
- Much more...
This role is based in Mountain View, California.