You already have a successful business development experience? You are eager to challenge your skills with an opportunity at the European leader of online restaurant booking? You are at ease in a dynamic and international working environment? You are up for the challenge of several millions customers over a dozen countries to handle the rapid growth of a digital leader in its field?
LaFourchette (TheFork internationally) aims to become the #1 restaurant reservation service outside the US, UK, Japan and Chinese markets. We already operate in 12 countries including Australia and Brazil and can sustain that growth organically or through acquisition thanks to our parent company: TripAdvisor. Over the last 6 months, we bought 3 companies (Eatigo in South-East Asia, Sneat in France, Couverts in the Netherlands)
To fulfil that growth, we are building a dedicated and highly motivated team in charge of Performance Marketing within the Central Marketing Team (“Growth team”). Our objective within this larger team is to increase TheFork revenues, that is:
To achieve those objectives, the team’s activities consist of:
Your manager is relatively recent and wants to completely revamp the department and how it is run. You are thus joining a team where you have the opportunity to bring your ideas and set-up new things with your manager’s help.
What you would do:
- Define, with the help of your manager, the right metrics to measure the results of our activities
- Set-up (automated) performance dashboards to measure their performance (e.g., analysis by partner, total bookings, total revenue generated, calculate Facebook vs SEM return on investment)
- Carry-out ad-hoc analyses to identify improvement opportunities (examples are: why did the Criteo cost per booking increase last week? To what extent does the Google partnership cannibalize the SEO revenue?)
- Leveraging existing reports, develop a monthly monitoring presentation that summarizes and analyses the performance of the month and specify the next steps
- Adjust and challenge 2017 budget to optimize investment strategy and ROI on all 12 countries
- Put in place cost control processes to manage investment and spend
- Carry-out analyses to define the right level of investments per country and the best performing channel (e.g., in Portugal, it is better to invest on Facebook than SEM because of lower Facebook media costs and higher application usage)
- Defend in front of finance team the relevance of your proposals (e.g., why invest 1M in Brazil with XX% ROI)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LaFourchette.