(Great position for students studying Marketing, Writing, Communications, Public Relations)
GrowIt! is a mobile app community for gardening socially. We connect a younger consumer to gardening. The mission of the GrowIt! community is to inspire, connect, and educate. The Community team at GrowIt! is responsible for providing an amazing member experience. We cultivate relationships to create super-fans and their ownership and excitement for the GrowIt! ripples through the community and creates more fans. We organize initiatives to ensure value for our community members. Our deliverables include engagement metrics, ratings/reviews, NPS scores, and retention.
1. Community management: Moderate community content (photos, comments) to ensure all members are abiding by community guidelines. Moderate when necessary.
2. Member service: Engage with members inbound emails. Wow them with prompt, above-andbeyond customer service. You'll respond to member inquiries, using canned responses, creating responses (and adding to wiki) when necessary. Surprise and delight fulfillment -- we like to surprise our members with handwritten notes and small gifts.
3. Community analytics: Categorize and analyze user feedback -- provide an analysis or recommendation for priority app improvements based on member submitted feedback. Review user engagement data -- provide weekly analysis for outreach efforts.
4. Writing: Write great content for blog, member emails, and other social channels based on content calendar and strategy.
5. Plan and execute projects: Member care demo videos (or photo / SlideShare series), Influencer program, Ambassador program.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at 1871.