Our mobile applications have been in the public eye for over 2 years and during that time has grown rapidly in many ways. With over 1 million downloads, the app is now reaching a point of maturity and needs someone to help drive the continued improvement of quality forward. Up until now all QA responsibilities have been executed by our developers, however we are now looking for someone to bring new QA expertise to the team. You will be the first dedicated QA person in highly performing scrum team and will play a crucial role in future development efforts.
Touch Surgery is a technology start-up, headquartered in Clerkenwell, London. Founded by 4 surgeons and funded by Balderton Capital, Touch Surgery is transforming professional healthcare training through software products, delivering a unique connected platform linking mobile apps with a powerful data back-end.
The existing iOS and Android apps have garnered rave reviews from US healthcare institutions and media including TechCrunch, The Guardian and the FT, and the platform is already generating substantial revenues. The company is now looking to build on this success through a rapid acceleration of product development and associated expansion of the London development team. We have a unique product and are poised to take a world-leading position in a hugely untapped market.
The engineering team is a diverse but tight-knit group of dedicated people, working in an agile environment. We constantly reflect on our performance and work to improve processes wherever possible. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We have a sense of humour, are approachable, open minded and inclusive. We show respect and interest in each other. We are inherently curious. We are always thinking about how our actions can have a bigger impact. We are an equal opportunity employer and hire the best people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Turning user requirements into executable test scripts
- Working with engineers to validate completion of new features
- Finding and logging bugs, through manual testing
- Regression testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Manage defects through to resolution
- Identify app performance issues and work with engineers to improve them
- Prioritising bugs for engineers to fix
- Documenting application functionality
- Raise impediments with the scrum master
- Keep track of tasks being worked on and make them visible to people outside of their team
- Suggestions and implement process improvements
- Offers helpful suggestions when planning and estimating work packages
- Able to drive stories to completion regularly in sprint.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Touch Surgery.