Verisys offers great pay, on the job training, a great team atmosphere, and an easily accessible location with free parking!
Verisys is a unique place to apply your skills to improve the healthcare experience across the nation. If you thrive in helping people solve problems, then come join our team! We are looking for a qualified candidate to work in our South Jordan office.
Our clients are healthcare agencies from around the country that purchase our services to protect patients. We have a very small support team that you will work with as you build relationships with our clients serving as their point of contact.
This job will require that you are comfortable with basic computer software, the phone, problem solving, data entry, typing, administrative duties, and teaching and training. It is vital that you are able to quickly solve client issues. We have clients all over the U.S. so you must be able to effectively communicate via phone, email, and real-time chat. You will need to be willing to spend time learning our products to be able to effectively partner with our clients and provide win/win solutions. Our customers love that our support team is there to help them succeed and build trust. There will be no "cold calling" required.
We will provide you with all of the tools needed to be successful; you need to bring a desire to learn our industry.
- Previous account management or client-facing experience
- Strong attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Flexible and approachable
- High school diploma
- Type Speed 30 WPM
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field
- Health care industry background
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional knowledge of all Verisys products and internal processes
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Delight Verisys customers and provide World-Class Customer Service
- Handle client inquiries with accuracy, appropriate prioritization and efficiency
- Escalate appropriate client matters with Client Support Manager and coordinate with internal parties to find resolution
- Support low-touch/low-volume clients
- Work closely with technology teams to ensure customer expectations and customized systems are functioning correctly
- Meet all client contract SLA expectations for delivery and response times
- Proactively identify areas of inefficiency and service deficiency within the department impacting customers and implement remediation processes in coordination with related internal parties and management
- Assist in the Sales and Implementation processes and work closely with these teams to create seamless transitions, consistent expectations and exceptional client experience at all points of the customer relationship
- Handle and transfer incoming calls, chats and emails to appropriate Account Managers/teams with professionalism and World-Class Customer Service
- Provide exceptional written and verbal communication with clients, including spelling, grammar and appropriate format
- Provide proactive customer support as needed
- Provide training and onboarding support to newly assigned accounts and with existing clients as needed
- Document all client-related interactions within designated time frame in appropriate systems/tools
- Meet and exceed team expectations and goals set by Client Services Manager and Operations
- Team Collaboration Expectations:
- Collaborate with team members to ensure full phone and chat coverage and ensure all incoming client requests are routed to the correct Account Manager
- Support team members in resolving customer issues and provide ongoing support/training/coverage for peers
- Professionalism between teammates and other departments, ensuring a safe, positive, work experience for all team members
- Take initiative for career development and use of slow periods
- Participate in team meetings/activities
- Ability to adapt to change
- 100% gossip-free workplace
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Verisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified persons of every heritage, nation, gender, veteran, or disability status, age, religion or other protected status to apply.