EMEA Sales Operations Manager, Global Accounts
The Manager, Global Accounts Sales Operations, is a key business partner who functions as a “chief of operations” to our European sales executives, specifically supporting LinkedIn’s largest global accounts. The role is focused on enabling our world-class field sales team to be as productive as possible. The Manager will be responsible for designing and setting sales policy, sales incentives and territory development. The Manager plays a key role in deriving insights from LinkedIn’s customer data, and will be responsible for helping executives and sales management make data-driven decisions by providing timely reports and analyses. The Manager will be a key member of a global Sales Operations team and also support global efforts and initiatives.
We're looking for high energy, hardworking candidates with exceptional quantitative, problem solving, communication, and project management skills. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with all levels, including Executive Management, Sales, Finance, and Sales Operations leaders and colleagues. The ideal candidate will be able to handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information supporting a rapidly changing organization. We're seeking a self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and who will take the initiative to improve them.
Using strong communication skills, the Manager will effectively collaborate with a variety of people and job functions, accomplishing tasks of high complexity and scope, and have the ability to perform professionally in a challenging and extremely fast-paced environment.
• BA or BS degree
• 4+ years in operations, management consulting, finance or investment banking
• 1+ years of experience managing direct reports
• MBA or advance degree preferred (or can be compensated with additional work experience).
• 2+ years of experience in the internet or Talent industries
• 2+ years of experience in operations or sales management
• 2+ years of experience working with sales teams
• 2+ years of experience working in SaaS businesses
• Experience working on or in global Enterprise businesses
• Experience using and developing reports, metrics and dashboards with salesforce.com, Tableau or other relevant sales metric tools and programs
• Strong communication skills, including written and verbal communication experience with senior management
• Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments
• Strong project management skills and ability to mobilize cross function teams towards a common goal
• Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
• Able to move seamlessly from big picture thinking to operational tactics
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.