LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
LinkedIn’s Marketing Solutions business enables marketers to connect with the world’s professionals in the most effective way.
We are hiring a Partner Sales Manager for markets in Europe, Middle East & Africa. This role will be a member of the Global Channel Sales team and will own driving revenue from designated sales partners in markets newer to LinkedIn. The successful candidate will be an experienced relationship manager, sales leader and manager and will have familiarity with smaller European, African and Middle Eastern advertising markets.
- Lead the EMEA Partner Sales Team, running a team of individuals who manage relationships with sales houses that represent LinkedIn in newer markets. Provide leadership, inspiration, mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the team.
- Understand and contribute to the broader channel sales strategy and manage relationships to ensure overall revenue growth across channels
- Drive measurable partner revenue growth through the development and implementation of a strategic engagement plan for each relationship
- Leverage existing relationships and technologies to increase partner efficiency (e.g., programmatic, API access, etc.)
- Help influence the product roadmap by synthesizing partner feedback and sharing with internal stakeholders and global team
- 5+ years working within the reseller/sales house business
- 3+ years’ experience of working within 'emerging' markets (eg. all markets outside of North USA, UK, FR, DACH, HK, SING)
- 3+ years’ experience of buying or selling Sponsored Content or native advertising
- 7+ years sales experience, with at least 5 of those in sales management
- Experience in working with tools such as SalesForce and ComScore
- Experience in working with Real Time Bidding platforms such as Mediamath, Open X and AppNexus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Track record managing customer-facing teams within advertising, media or business development with a strong track record in sales/relationship management
- Consistent track record of executing against an ambitious/expansive growth strategy and delivering sales revenue growth rates in excess of expectations
- Leadership experience, including the ability to influence, develop and empower colleagues and team members to achieve objectives with a collaborative approach
- Presentation skills at board level
Open date of 1st May and closing date 1st June