LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn's Business Operations team is looking for a strategic thinker and proactive executor to help scale our Talent Solutions Business in North America. This person will partner with the VP of Sales for North America Talent Solutions and his leadership team to set and operationalize the go-to-market strategy to take this business to the next level. This person will also be responsible for periodic reviews of business performance and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Identify, scope, and execute upon strategic initiatives to accelerate the Talent Solutions business in North America
- Define and drive analyses aimed at developing a holistic and dynamic understanding of business performance
- Have your fingertip on the pulse of the business to ensure it is operating as successfully as possible, stepping in to help drive improvements as needed
- Work in close partnership with the cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales Operations, FP&A) to advance key business priorities
- Coach and mentor junior team members and support their professional development
- 5+ years of work experience in a management consulting firm or technology company
- Bachelors degree
- A team player who works collaboratively and effectively across a diverse set of functions, backgrounds, and working styles
- A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment and expertise in B2B sales
- A strong leader who can coach a small team of colleagues as well as roll up his or her own sleeves to execute on projects
- Highly quantitative: experience building complex financial models and conducting sophisticated analyses
- Excellent communication skills - experienced storyteller who can influence decision making within executive-level audiences
- High-energy, team-first attitude. Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, or other quantitative field preferred
- MBA preferred