WHO ARE WE?
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is a full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
- Provide 24x7 support to an enterprise-level global platform
- One week on-call with rotating schedule
- Build tools/scripts to automate common processes
- Architect enterprise solutions and build proof-of-concepts to solve systemic issues
- Respond to system alerts by troubleshooting and either fixing or managing escalation to Dev/Ops team
- Manage architecture and maintenance of the build and continuous integration environment
- Use Chef and Puppet to architect/build fully automated server/environment deployments
- Always be on the lookout for new metrics, dashboards, alerts to expose system performance/stability
- Design dashboards/reporting to provide transparency to Client Service, Ops and Development teams
- Work closely and frequently with Ops/Dev and Client Services through clear communicative emails and group chats
- Solid experience with infrastructure as code platforms - specifically Puppet and Chef
- Awesome scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP)
- Experience with distributed version control systems (Git/Mercurial)
- A working knowledge of Debian/Ubuntu packaging, basic administration
- Experience with NodeJS - this is our new UI
- PHP is required for troubleshooting and maintaining legacy infrastructure scripts
- A working knowledge of java architecture
- MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL database usage and basic administration
- Experience with Build/CI tools (TeamCity/Jenkins, MSBuild/Maven)
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with NoSQL (Cassandra, Aerospike, Druid)
- Experience with messaging architectures (RabbitMQ/Kafka)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, ASG, S3, Redshift, SWF, SQS, SNS and/or CloudWatch)
- Experience with monitoring systems (Zabbix, Collectd, Graphite and/or Sensu, Nagios, Grafana)
- Actual java development skills