Can you write great copy, connect with the media, and own a variety of communications initiatives?
For sure? Read on.
Our marketing team craves a new teammate who's passionate, driven, strategic, entrepreneurial, and tactical. We'll welcome you with open arms to our fast-growing start-up that helps companies redefine how they engage with their employees through a simple, flexible, and fun approach to employee engagement, recognition, and rewards.
We've been featured in publications including Fast Company, Forbes, WSJ, and AdAge and have been listed as Entrepreneur Magazine's Brilliant 100. Oh yeah, we've also been awarded as one of the healthiest AND best places to work in central Texas for 2016.
If you feel good about the concept of positive reinforcement, meaningful work, connecting with coworkers, and making an immediate impact, drop us a line. We want to talk.
- Manage the relationship with our PR agency and become a spokesperson for YouEarnedIt
- Facilitate all interviews with the media and our executive team and act as liaison between the company and the targeted press
- Identify and build relationships with analysts and influencers in our industry
- Facilitate speaking engagements, contributed articles, press releases and bylines to build thought leadership and position our brand as a leader in the market.
- Develop the right messaging for our brand to help establish a strong external presence across top tier media, bloggers, analysts, and influencers.
- Identify reputable events in our space (and beyond) and develop a strategic and tactical plan for involvement
- Identify awards and submit all submissions on behalf of YouEarnedIt and our team
- Write blogs, social media posts, and other content marketing ideas to increase our share of voice
- Track and measure performance of all PR initiatives
- BA/BS degree in Journalism, Business, PR, Marketing.
- 5+ years’ experience in public relations, communications, either in-house or in an agency setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (writing samples required)
- Proven track record in working with media, analysts, and industry influencers
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Experience developing strategic communication campaigns for both local and national exposure
- Creative problem-solving
- Data-driven work ethic
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a get it done attitude.
- Experience using tools such as CisionPoint, TrendKite, etc.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Leadership skills to manage PR firm, vendors, and internal relationships
- Analytical skills to make smarter decisions and optimize campaigns based on data and gut