App Annie helps people build amazing app businesses.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I run the sales enablement function at App Annie. Our mission is to equip the different roles in the sales organization with the knowledge, skills, and learning tools they need to be more effective in their jobs. Our curriculum spans company, product, market, sales skills, and more. Training is provided in a variety of formats, such as self-service videos, live presentations, and hands-on exercises, in order to support different learning styles.
How will you be doing this?
- Develop and execute a global sales enablement and education strategy that will accelerate success and increase productivity of the sales organization
- Lead a team that is responsible for sales training curriculum, internal sales materials, sales certification programs, annual sales kickoff, and internal learning tools and infrastructure
- Partner closely with Sales, Product Marketing, Product Management, and other departments and regions to create and deliver relevant, effective sales trainings
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sales enablement initiatives, identify key opportunities for improvement in sales productivity and performance data, and partner with leaders from Sales and other departments in order to shape future strategies and priorities
What will you bring to the team?
- 7+ years experience in sales enablement/training, sales engineering, customer success, and/or sales at enterprise software and/or analytics companies
- Prior experience carrying a quota and applying sales methodologies
- Passion for helping salespeople learn, grow, and succeed
- Initiative, adaptability, and resourcefulness to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment; creativity and energy to launch innovative programs
- Demonstrated ability to lead and grow a successful team
- Aptitude for collaborating across functions and regions
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
What do we offer?
- Stock options and competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone, Fitbit, and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A beautiful office located in the heart of downtown SF within walking distance of the Montgomery BART station and other public transportation routes.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Yearly fitness stipend and Fitbit competitions that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 700,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital. Learn more at www.appannie.com.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Yes, I want this job!