LendUp (YC W12) is a financial technology startup based in SF whose mission is to provide anyone with a path to better financial health. Our first products are focused on providing dignified credit to the 56% of the US who has too low a credit score to access most traditional banks.
About the role:
LendUp is hiring for a Director of Talent Acquisition to lead and optimize for growth across our rapidly growing fintech company. A strategic thought leader for our next stage of growth, the Director of Talent Acquisition will bring a wealth of expertise to enrich and enhance our recruitment strategy. We are looking for a Director of Talent with an established track record of success in building high performing talent acquisition teams from the ground up. This includes the implementation of best practices, systems and processes to support headcount planning, hiring goals and metrics, execution of hiring strategies for acquiring diverse talent as well as the establishment of career development goals for the talent team. This position is located at LendUp HQ in San Francisco, CA and will join an existing Talent Acquisition team.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement data driven hiring policies and programs across organization
- Collaborate with senior leadership and hiring managers to identify, engage and manage top engineering, data science, financial services and customer support talent
- Successful partnerships with Human Resources and other key stakeholders of Talent Acquisition team
- Experience leading 2+ person talent acquisition team across technical and non-technical hiring
- Proven ability to grow talent acquisition team in size and development of skill through clearly defined of career development programs
- Optimal configuration of recruiting tools for automated and optimal hiring efficiencies
- Demonstrated success in building internal and external talent branding strategy across organization to align with LendUp’s mission driven culture
What We're Looking For:
- Startup experience within a hyper growth organization
- 6+ years recruitment experience; 2+ years management experience
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of building organizations
- Ability to rigorously prioritize and multitask as well as excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
Why we like working at LendUp:
- Working with talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial teams, united by a common mission
- Competitive salary & equity compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k)
- Free lunches every day and three snack-filled kitchens
- Open vacation policy
- Incredible office located in the Financial District just minutes from BART, Muni, AC Transit, SamTrans, and Golden Gate Transit and on major bicycle routes
- Ample bicycle storage space
- Weekly happy hours, quarterly team building, volunteer activities
- Free on-site mini-gym with shower facilities
- Dog-friendly office
- Macbooks and Thunderbolt monitors
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LendUp.