Here's the gist:
From the very beginning, we've been proud to have amazing clients we call HoneyBook members. Our concentration up till now has been to create a useful, beautiful product and provide concierge level support to back it up. Now, we're focused on amplifying our reach so we can change more creative professional lives every day. We believe in less work and more life, and that's where you come in.
Our Senior Marketing Manager will drive engagement, re-engagement, and conversion to HoneyBook, as a member of our HoneyBook marketing team. S/he will own the email marketing channel, marketing messaging and initiatives, and lead cross-functional marketing campaigns.
Here are a few of the things you'll do...
- Develop lifecycle email-marketing strategy for content-driven, nurturing, conversion-driving emails. Write, produce, test, and launch emails, then analyze and report out results.
- Develop go-to-market strategy for product launches based on scale and objectives, in close collaboration with Product Managers. Write, produce, and launch cross-channel collateral with support of channel owners.
- Support the marketing team’s content, direct response and conversion needs by leading cross-team campaigns, creating ads, landing pages, collateral, website content, blog posts, videos, etc.
- Enable Sales to deliver higher conversion and productivity by creating selling tools to close gaps in effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analyze competitive landscape.
Interested? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in marketing or business related fields
- 6-7 years proven track record in marketing, product marketing, or product at a combination of internet start-ups and larger companies. At least 2 years running email marketing as an acquisition or nurturing channel.
- Experience with customer segmentation, email and marketing automation tools, Salesforce and/or Marketo, Hubspot or Pardot
- Strong analytic skills, A/B methodologies and experience with Optimizely, Google Analytics, MixPanel, SQL and Looker/Tableau or similar tools
- Eye for converting marketing ideas into response-driven design
- Excellent copywriting, verbal and presentation skills
- Scrappy self-starter - bias to advance goals in bite-sized ways
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver
- Able to collaborate well across the company
- Passion for serving small businesses & solopreneurs
- HTML, CSS proficiency and building emails
- SaaS experience a plus
- MBA a plus
- Be Impactful. At HoneyBook, you'll be joining more than just another company - we're family. We believe the best ideas come not (just) from leadership, but from those closest to the problem.
- Our office is bright, with high ceilings and charming decor; we are strategically located 3 blocks away from AT&T Park. Step into our office, stay a while.
- HoneyBook offers full coverage medical, dental, vision, and subsidized commuter benefits.
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission, meaningful equity, and a 401k program.
- Unlimited time off and overall “HoneyBook Happiness” perks are just a peek into what we offer.
- Sleek Apple products, fully stocked kitchen and bar, happy hours, catered meals, and awesome company events.
Planning the perfect event takes hundreds of hours of painstaking coordination and meticulous planning. HoneyBook is on a mission to give creative professionals an easy way to manage all their jobs seamlessly, so they can focus on what they do best: creating unforgettable moments. We’re giving these small-business owners the tools they need to build a modern business and network with everyone involved in a single event.
The opportunity here is huge: The events industry accounts for $200 billion per year in the U.S. To date, HoneyBook has raised $32 million from investors such as AngelList founder Naval Ravikant, Medium CEO Ev Williams, Bebo’s Michael Birch, and VCs like Norwest Venture Partners, Aleph, and Hillsven. Our company, like the clients we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking — in two years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the event-planning space.