Are you a sales savvy account manager with a passion for digital media? Do you like the informal and thrilling dynamics of one of the fastest growing start-ups in the online media space? Come join the best and brightest in online content recommendation!
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, data-driven Account Manager with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Account Manager will work with publishers to help implement and launch Taboola content recommendations widget on their site, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. The Account Manager will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers and improving the metrics on their site.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with publisher clients
- Understand client KPIs and identify upsell opportunities at scale
- Be the expert on revenue optimization for a large book of business
- Ability to prioritize and react quickly
- Help identify trends and market conditions to pinpoint highest value optimizations
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve performance
- Work closely with the Sales & Product teams in order to become a valuable resource both internally and externally
- 1-2 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data
- Strong phone and email etiquette
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Manchester, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Taboola.