As our Office/Facilities Assistant you will be a key player in creating and maintaining a productive and enjoyable workplace for our growing team. As part of the Operations team, you’ll be responsible for day-to-day office operations and administrative activities. You'll work cross functionally with multiple departments to ensure the employees have the materials and resources needed to be successful in their roles.
What You’ll Do
- Create an office environment that promotes efficiency, productivity, and overall employee happiness
- Ensure the office is set up every morning for the success of all employees by “opening the office.” Lights on, meeting rooms set up, etc.
- Maintain a pristine office environment - make several rounds through the office each day to remove clutter and organize the items that tend to move through the day.
- Propose and own upgrades to the office environment and assets to improve employee productivity and happiness
- Enhance the office ambiance to create an enjoyable workplace and culture. Oversee artwork and decor, plants, music, lighting, etc.
- Keep supplies and snacks/beverages stocked and easily accessible for employees
- Create a predictive process for anticipating when re-orders are to be needed
- Consolidate employee supply requests to ensure items most in-demand are consistently stocked
- Hand out mail, packages, and lunches that are delivered to the office to employees
- Ensure office is well maintained and submit maintenance requests to building engineer
- Proactively take initiative on new projects and propose ways to improve our space and processes
- Track how we’re spending our office budget and propose ways to cut costs or create more value
- Work directly with the Talent and People Ops teams to help facilitate the onboarding of new employees
- Support culture initiatives by working with the Culture team to plan and set up events
- Identify areas of the office in need of improvement, and work with vendors to solve/fix the issues
- Occasionally cover the front desk for the EA and be a warm and welcoming face for the office
- Work with the IT manager to ensure conference room A/V is set up for meetings
- Manage Ad Hoc projects on behalf of the leadership team
- Carry a warm, positive, and helpful demeanor and be excited to provide support to our growing team!
Who we’re looking for:
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Warm, welcoming, and professional demeanor
- Eager to learn and receptive to feedback
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Enjoys being on your feet, constantly doing rounds of the office
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs and move small office furniture if needed
ZOZI powers the world's experiences.
For activity businesses, ZOZI Advance® is the largest online reservation, payment and customer management software used by thousands of businesses across nearly 90 countries. For people who crave new experiences, ZOZI.com helps them discover and book thousands of things to do.
Nearly 6 million people have used ZOZI to discover and book things to do around the globe, purchasing nearly a billion dollars in activities.
ZOZI is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Vancouver, Canada. Investors include Virgin Group founder Sir Richard Branson and Pritzker Vlock Ventures.
Get Out There™ at www.zozi.com and www.zozi.com/advance