Intersection, the company behind Link NYC, is seeking a Creative Marketing Specialist to lead efforts to bring our LinkNYC brand to life in the streets of NYC, and make us a beloved, informative, cool, fun, part of the NYC streetscape. Truly a once in a lifetime chance for the right person early in their career to have a giant impact on our new company and on NYC .
- Create and execute a content strategy that showcases the real-time, interactive and hyperlocal capabilities of our Links, and informs, delights, engages and improves the lives of New Yorkers.
- Generate great buzz and secondary PR coverage from your efforts.
- Own all aspects of the campaigns-- ideation, creative development, coordination with partners, operations and QC, and ensure campaigns run flawlessly.
- Work with internal partners including Product, Engineering, Sales, Legal, PR/Communications, and our LinkNYC General Manager to ensure collaboration and alignment on initiatives, and to ensure efficient and tight communication and maximize campaign value.
- Identify external partners like schools, other NYC institutions, and not-for-profits, and drive execution of short term and long term projects that benefit all partners
- Create and execute campaigns to drive New Yorker enrollment in LinkNYC.
- Highly creative, with excellent creative and copy judgment, and ability to lead development of new and exciting content and ideas that will drive public interest
- Strong design skills to drive some design personally, and/or to partner with one of our own designers to execute campaigns.
- Maturity and judgment to represent Intersection, negotiate agreements and cultivate relationships with partners.
- Strong empathy for and understanding of our urban customers
- Record of getting things done-- someone who will roll up their sleeves and plow through obstacles to meet deliverables and follow through on promises.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work passionately independently.
- Organized, with strong communication skills and comfort working with people at all levels of the organization.
- Eager to play a role in driving an evolving culture that values respect, teamwork, driving results and fun.
- Relevant professional and/or academic experience
- Start-up and/or Tech experience a plus
Intersection is a technology and media company committed to improving the urban experience at the convergence of digital and physical worlds.
Our unique set of assets focus on leveraging emerging trends in technology to improve quality of life in cities as well as create products to grow and develop businesses. With 12 offices, media in 60 markets, and 500+ people across the United States, we carry expertise in:
- Technology & Innovation
- Advertising & Media
Our work spans across a variety of markets in cities, government, mass transit, airports and airlines, cultural institutions, retail, and telecommunication providers.
Intersection is the lead company behind LinkNYC, the largest and most advanced public Wi-Fi and street furniture network in the world. By providing up to 10,000 communication hubs for City residents and visitors with free public Wi-Fi, access to communications, information and municipal services across the City, Intersection aims to create an array of solutions to help make cities around the world more livable and connected.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.