JW Player is hiring an experienced Salesforce Developer to be responsible for the design, architecture, development, implementation, integration, stakeholder training and ongoing support and maintenance of JW Player's Salesforce system. An ideal candidate will have strong organizational and interpersonal skills including focused listening, logical thinking and excels working in a high-pressure, team-oriented environment.
In this role:
- You own the Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the applications to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Integrating with Marketo, Recurly, Echosign, Congo Composure and Hoopla.
- Integrated financial system
- Manage forecasting model for global sales team
- Ensure timely and efficient contract approval flows
- Create custom objects, fields, page layouts, custom tabs, components, and custom reports as well as custom reports & dashboards for C-level team
- Implement pick lists, lookups, relationships, validations and formulas for custom objects.
- Create workflows for lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- You will manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against Statement of Work (SOW).
- You will develop requirements, functional specifications, data & functional mapping.
- You will project planning for ongoing business operations including tracking individual and project team utilization as well as have direct accountability for the overall success of projects.
- You will Identify risks/issues and escalate to appropriate team members and stakeholders.
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com Administrative and Development experience
- Bachelor’s degree; Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS disciplines preferred
- Experience with hands on implementation and experience with APIs
- Certification in Salesforce
- Outstanding communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Passionate about new technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superb project management skills. Proven ability to juggle multiple projects, meeting deadlines and exceeding end user expectations.
- Understanding of sales pipeline management and sales operations goals and best practices.
- Ability to succeed in a very dynamic, fast-paced highly goal-oriented environment.
- Must have a high sense of urgency, strong sense of customer focus and the ability to work autonomously with little direction.
- Experience with Vindicia, Zuora or other cloud-based payment processing tools
- Familiarity with RingCentral CTI salesforce application which is used to provide agents with click-to-dial and screen pop capabilities
- Exposure to Tableau, Birst or any other Business Intelligence tools.
About JW Player
If you've watched video on the web, you already know us. JW Player is the largest, and fastest growing, independent online video platform in the market today. We provide a popular suite of software products that enable over 2 million publishers to deliver and monetize their content on any device. Our flagship product, JW Player, is currently the most widely used video player in the world and is used in over nine billion streams each month. We recently finalized a $20 million round of series C financing to continue this upward momentum and invest in products that are changing the online video landscape.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.