Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle Sports. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We are Connectors of the Sports Community that live to entertain, engage and empower:
Fans with the sports they want in ways they never knew possible
Social influencers & creators, athletes, leagues and teams deeper and more directly with their communities
Brands with Millennial consumers in unique and differentiated ways
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Who You Are:
- Sport is your passion and social platforms are where and how you consume Sport content
- You have the awesome opportunity to build and create long-lasting relationships with our partners (social influencers, athletes, leagues and teams).
- You are a motivated individual with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations
- You are an expert at understanding how to engage and activate fans and fan communities across all social platforms (e.g., YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc…)
- You understand content and how to integrate brands in creative and meaningful ways
- You have a deep understanding of current tools, platforms, and technologies, as well as strong insight into emerging digital/social/mobile platforms and trends
- You are a positive, optimistic individual who removes “NO” from your vocabulary.
- You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to resolve contractual, technical and financial issues with a wide range of partners
- You thrive in fast-paced environment, are a strong listener and active participant
Primary Job Description:
- Develop and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners; manage day to day partnership activities
- Foster the growth, engagement and retention of our most marketable partners (social influencers, athletes, leagues and teams) by identifying and delivering proactive support, recommendations and strategic opportunities
- Project manage creator driven campaigns and productions, staying on schedule and communicating across the organization
- Identify logical branded content opportunities
- Provide insight and perspective on how Whistle Sports identifies future talent and shapes offerings to deliver on corporate goals
- Act as a liaison between your partners and our internal teams to identify and execute strategic revenue and brand building opportunities for your partners and Whistle Sports
- Be a champion for our partners while understanding the commercial and business context of Whistle Sports
- Create roadmap of key objectives and deliverables in your partnerships and track both partner and Whistle Sports ROI
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Deep understanding of social influencer space, in particular in sports and how they create content and can work with brands across social media platforms
- Ability to understand the needs of Creators and how Whistle Sports can make their lives easier
- Strong communication and organizational skills and strong ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management
- Deep knowledge of social/digital video and experience in social/digital sports with an understanding of the digital entertainment space
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- 2-3 years experience working in digital media, primarily in either online video, social media, sales/distribution, project management etc.
Other jobs at Whistle Sports