Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle Sports. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We are Connectors of the Sports Community that live to entertain, engage and empower:
Fans with the sports they want in ways they never knew possible
Social influencers & creators, athletes, leagues and teams deeper and more directly with their communities
Brands with Millennial consumers in unique and differentiated ways
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Who You Are:
- You are independent and being part of an innovative environment where you get to be a part of a dedicated production team.
- You enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts.
- You have deep knowledge of the YouTube platform and the type of content that is successful.
- You are a self-starter who can set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently and collaboratively.
Primary Job Description:
- Handle all the organizational aspects of production including scheduling, budgeting, tracking expenses and payments, maintaining production logs and asset management
- Oversee financial and logistical operations for all productions
- Deploy field teams, track costs, maintain budgets, travel and hire crews
- Oversee location bookings and arrange any necessary permissions and risk assessments
- Create Workflows to maximize efficiencies pre-pro
- Make sure that insurance, health and safety rules, copyright laws and union agreements are followed
- Negotiate costs and approve the booking of resources, equipment and suppliers
- Work closely with the production team with creative, planning of shoots and efficient work-flows
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong passion for sports media and knowledge of social platforms
- Have working experience of production crews as big as 10-15 and as small as 2-5 crew members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Microsoft Word, Excel and production software like Showbiz and
- Have working knowledge of the social media space desired.
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
Other jobs at Whistle Sports