As part of the front line to our prospective talent, we need you to help us tell the Twilio story. You’re great at distilling information for others and are comfortable with your voice being heard.
- Work hand-in-hand with our recruiting team to develop and execute on a comprehensive engagement strategy.
- Create and own a process to leverage the networks of our employees, drive referrals and generate warm leads.
- Implement multiple creative sourcing techniques to independently identify and engage qualified candidates.
- Provide performance metrics and data to identify areas of improvement in the recruiting process. After a few months on the job, the Sourcing Specialist should be able to make data-driven process improvement suggestions. (Create Excel/Google Sheets - Show data)
- Act as first point of contact for passive candidates, evaluate their background, and get them excited about Twilio.
- Schedule initial calls with recruiters and/or hiring managers. As you grow in this role, there will be opportunities to take on more of the recruiting process.
- Build strong relationships with multiple hiring managers. Acting as a resource, partner alongside them.
- At least 2 years of applicable (sales, marketing, hr, finance/accouting) sourcing experience.
- Proven track record for successfully identifying, qualifying and engaging exceptional candidates at all skill levels.
- Demonstrated experience using multiple creative sourcing techniques to identify niche skill sets. (LinkedIn, Indeed, Google, Connectifier or any other extensions)
- Demonstrated experience with ATS systems.
- Creative self starter who isn’t aware that there’s a “box” in which to look. Proactive and works best with minimal direction.
- Strong relationship management skills. Comfortable interacting with hiring managers and executives to qualify requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Social media savvy; experience sourcing and engaging candidates via social media channels.
- Worked within Greenhouse (A BIG PLUS!).
- You have a sense of humor; know when to deliver a punchline, and when to deliver results.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.. #LI-POST