THE POSITION: DIRECTOR OF CONTENT
CryptTV is looking for a Director of Content to oversee all original and integrated marketing productions from prep through delivery. The Director of Content will report to the VP of Content and will work hands on with filmmakers and productions once the creative team has signed off on script.
· Oversee production from prep through post to ensure delivery of A+ content on time.
· On set presence for all local integrated marketing and big budget original productions when schedule allows.
· Be a self-starter and OWN all project tasks, and responsibilities, be creative, smart and agile.
· Build budgets, attach crew when necessary.
· Problem solve and track, ensuring on-time, under-budget delivery of all content.
· Must produce solutions/results and love to over-deliver ahead of schedule.
· Communicate with in-house creative development and marketing teams to stay ahead of schedule.
· Tracking projects in various stages of production at volume.
· Communicating with filmmakers directly to confirm detailed and timely delivery of all wrap documents upon project completion.
· Create clear roadmaps to execute projects both internally and externally.
THE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS/PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
· EDUCATION: BA/BS in related field is highly preferred.
· EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years related work experience in physical production, focus on digital physical production a plus.
· Experience building budgets in movie magic ranging from $300-500K+
· Existing relationships with production and post talent and vendors.
· Highly motivated, over achiever and smart creative.
· Excellent organization skills, by email, over the phone, and in the room.
· Willing to initiate new systems to help streamline production processes.
· Willing to make work and success of the company an absolute priority.
· Excellent understanding of physical and post processes.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at StartupTAP.