THE POSITION: VP OF CONTENT
The VP of Content will be a part of a growing team developing and acquiring genre IP that builds CryptTV’s brand while initiating and developing filmmaker relationships with emerging creatives. This position will report directly to the Chief Content Officer and be responsible for managing Director level executives within the company.
· Acquire and develop short form, digital, genre content that embraces and grows the CryptTV brand.
· Oversee productions from creative development through post for non-scripted, scripted, live action and animated shorts and series at volume (working with the content team to deliver 40+ pieces of original content per month).
· Budget breakdown and filing for productions within a range of budget price points.
· Pioneering new formats and replicating for integrated marketing studio campaigns.
· On set presence for all integrated marketing campaigns and big budget local productions when schedule allows.
· Building relationships with filmmakers and talent in the space.
· Communicating with both Director of Content and Director of Development to delegate content duties and ensure on-time, A+ delivery.
· Putting together productions as acting creative and, when necessary, line producer (hiring crew, creating budgets, handling all paperwork, setting a schedule and giving timely and constructive notes throughout post)
· Establishing new tent-pole series for CryptTV across platforms
THE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS/PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
· EDUCATION: BA/BS in related field is highly preferred.
· EXPERIENCE: 3-4 years experience in creative production plus physical production and on-set experience or comparable experience at entertainment company.
· Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills.
· Experience overseeing production from creative development to final delivery.
· Existing filmmaker, manager and agent relationships with non-union talent.
· Experience overseeing and managing in an office environment.
· Deck building/presentation building skills a major plus.
· Exceptional creative development and execution. This role requires a self-starter who can establish a clear roadmap for each project from concept to delivery of final piece without fail.
· Great multi-tasker, overseeing many projects simultaneously with minimal handholding and able to deliver A+ final product.
· Highly motivated with a positive attitude. There is some departmental bleed over and we need a team player who can adapt and help out whenever necessary.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at StartupTAP.