THE POSITION: VP OF SALES
CryptTV is looking for a client facing VP of Sales to own and execute sales and partnership initiatives, generate leads, revenue, and work directly with clients and media agencies to ensure those projects are being completed above expectations. The VP of Sales will create a sales infrastructure and must create presentations to potential clients and grow with the company.
· Create and develop new business leads and opportunities by prospecting and building a pipeline and infrastructure that maximizes our value proposition in content, distribution and brand verticals
· Create campaigns, build sales presentations, and RFPs along with business team
· Develop and execute content, marketing & brand initiatives; including social content, contests, building sites, apps and all types of digital integrations.
· Be a self-starter and OWN all project tasks, and responsibilities, be creative, smart and agile
· Communicate with clients, partners and media agencies, by reporting distribution performance data, and building “post-buy” wrap reports.
· Problem solve and track, ensuring on-time, under-budget delivery of all campaigns.
· Creating and coordinate vendors and contracts with social influencers and their respective agents.
· Must produce solutions and results, and love to over-deliver ahead of schedule.
· Generate revenue consistently month by month at minimum profit margins.
THE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS/PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
· EDUCATION: BA/BS in related field highly preferred.
· EXPERIENCE: 3+ years related sales experience in a fast paced client-facing sales environment.
· Track record of generating revenue month over month.
· Highly motivated, over achiever and smart creative.
· Excellent presentation and organization skills, by email, over the phone, and in the room.
· An expert at with Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote is mandatory.
· Experience working with Ad Agencies and understanding RFP process.
· Experience working with Social Media Influencers a major plus.
· Great with projections, excel, budgets; building and tracking hundreds of tasks simultaneously.
· Willing to make work and success of the company an absolute priority.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at StartupTAP.