VimpelCom - one largest telecom groups in the world, operating in 14 markets and headquartered in Amsterdam, is looking for Expert Base ARPU Growth, to join our Global Customer Value Management (CVM) team. Key to this role is to understand daily/ weekly/ monthly detailed performance (de-average the customer base) in order to develop strategic initiatives that are implemented consistently across the footprint. In this role you will:
- Drive penetration and usage of additional products and services across our existing customer base
- Create, own and drive implementation across the VimpelCom footprint of our Base ARPU Growth strategy
- Work with the markets to deliver tangible roadmaps per market focused on KPIs like data bundle penetration, cross-sell/ up-sell of existing and new adjacent services.
- Work with the markets and Group Commercial Performance Office (CPO) to develop and propose forecasts and track actuals for ARPU Growth.
- Active base %/#
- Contact ROI
- € SR Contribution
- Margin & Profit
- Contact NPS
- Develop and understand the customer base ARPU through rigorous, fact based integrated ARPU base reporting and channel performance – iccw Base Insights & Analysis
- Own the base forecast for ARPU development, month/ month, year/ year putting in place proactive measures to come in on target and detailed budget
- Own mitigation of ARPU dilution through new tariff introductions
- Determine the proactive and reactive customer contact strategy
Translate CVM business strategy into coherent ARPU programs, campaigns and channel activities in close cooperation with the OPCOs
- Develop and manage quarterly CVM Commercial Release Plan (roadmap) for ARPU growth
- Develop, own and manage Prepaid migration paths (pre- to pre, pre- to post, pre- to top-up) and tariff base clean-up strategies and implementation of distinct migration programs
- Prioritize activities and resolve conflicts based on commercial, strategic and customer impact in close cooperation with segment marketing and channels
- Owner of the CVM base ARPU forecast and resulting activities to meet targets and detailed budget
- Ensure CVM activity is aligned to ATL (through-the-line) communications where appropriate
- Research and identify best practices across the VimpelCom Group of companies; periodical best practice sharing with OPCOs and functions
- Drive creation of a Base ARPU Growth community amongst the markets
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at VimpelCom.