VimpelCom is on the move and we are putting together a top Customer Value Management team to be based in our Global Commercial organization in Amsterdam. In your next role as Senior Manager Base Insights and Analysis you will report into Director Group Customer Value Management, and will be responsible for:
- Providing commercial, actionable reporting and analysis of the total VimpelCom customer base (inflow, base, retention, and outflow) that results in commercial optimization of that base. Outcome is used to make commercial decisions at executive level and/ or identify opportunities for managing base ARPU Growth.
- Contributing to driving the business by projecting consequences of business decisions based on analysis and drawing up possible proposals for improvement based on actionable customer insights.
- Working with local market base analysis & modelling experts across the VimpelCom footprint.
- Base ARPU Growth
- Churn volume/ value
- CVM Service Revenue contribution
- Shared commercial targets with CVM Insights & Analysis teams in the markets
- Interface with HQ and market CVM teams to obtain data, assumptions, and other input to develop deep base insight reporting & analysis supporting Vimpelcom strategic initiatives and budget delivery
- Manage business expectations and provide work-around for missing data
- Carry out complex non-routine reporting/analysis and deep dives to understand customer and channel behavior and the commercial impact of that behavior i.e. price plan dispositioning, data usage deep dive
- Prepare proposals for improvement of the business based on the analyses
- Provide forecasts for future developments and formulate advice on possible business improvements
- Combine reporting and analysis with insights from Marketing Analytics and Market Research to further enhance understanding of specific customer behavior
- Create compelling actionable insight that significantly improves our knowledge of the customer base and channel behavior, and open new commercially viable opportunities to manage Churn, Inactivity, Revenue and Margin improvement
- Understand base analytical & modelling information needs: Proactively lead and identify areas of customer behavior, channel behavior and commercial base performance (inflow, base, recommitment, and outflow) that require understanding. Reactively gather reporting requests and analysis requests from the team and commercial business owners
- Prepare high quality Power Point and Excel analyses to be presented to C-level stakeholders
- Research and identify best practices across the Vimpelcom Group of companies; periodical best practice sharing with OPCOs and functions. Drive creation of an analytics community amongst the markets
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at VimpelCom.