- Lead the network team to provide daily technical support
- Responsible for designing, setting up, configuring, upgrading, testing, trouble-shooting networks in a distributed environment
- Maintain high network availability and ensure all network equipment work properly
- Provide technical support and maintenance services to our platform customers
- Propose and execute continuous improvements on network operations
- Documentation of all SOPs, network changes, upgrades and new implementations as appropriate
- Work in irregular working hours when required
- Minimum 2-year experience on IT management
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline
- Holder of professional certifications such as CCNP,CCNA, CCDA or equivalent
- Knowledge in layer 2 & 3 protocols including TCP/IP, spanning tree, VLAN, OSPF and BGP
- Experience in implementation of Juniper router/firewall/switch, Cisco router/firewall/switch and F5/Citrix load balancer
- Experience in IPSec VPN configuration
- Experience MPLS network management
- Experience in monitoring tool such as cacti and Nagios is highly preferable
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Can work independently, innovative, self-motivated and strong problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English or Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Network Manager
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, medical, 13-month salary and other fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at M800.