Product Compliance Consultant - UKI
Product Compliance at LinkedIn was created to develop strong business relationships with our sales partners and provide effective and customer centric compliance services to our customers. Our mission is to protect our member eco-system, preserve and nurture our customer relationships and collaborate strongly with our sales organisations!
Description: Address license violations by working effectively with sales representatives, client contacts, and license holders. The ideal candidate will be able to autonomously carry out an end-to-end process spanning from discovery, to education, to compassionate enforcement, whilst paying strong attention to up-selling opportunities.
- Execute a process to materially reduce license sharing in a manner which pays strong attention to upsell opportunities
- Achieve or exceed productivity benchmarks
- Serve as the voice of compassion and authority on client communications by phone and email
- Exercise appropriate discretion when difficult conversations occur, in keeping with LinkedIn culture and values
- Work with in-region team and team leader to execute customer outreach playbook, while constantly looking for ways to increase efficiency and improve existing processes
- Educate decision makers and local sales reps on the process and reasoning behind our policies
- Establish trust with decision makers to effectively reach a resolution
- Exhibit strong analytical skills with customer data to provide market insight regarding compliance exposure and performance trends
- Collaborate with Product Compliance team members globally
- 3+ years of relevant work experience dealing directly with customers via phone and email, ideally involving difficult conversations
- Fluency in English
- Compliance or Credit control background
- Additional language would be an advantage
- Strong problem-solving, strategic and analytical skills
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Self-dependent attitude and customer-centric approach
Note: This role is based in Dublin, Ireland. You must have a valid EU work permit to apply for this role.