As the Sales Manager, you will lead the expansion of our client base for our Central US Region. LinkedIn provides a flexible, high-growth environment where dedicated sales professionals are given the opportunity to excel and be recognized for outstanding results. LinkedIn’s sales team consists of smart, ambitious and collaborative individuals who excel at leadership, leverage, results and enhancement of corporate culture. Ideal candidates for this particular role possess a track record of solid business-to-business sales and experience managing a seasoned team of Account Executives.Performance Objectives:
- Have a clear and comprehensive understanding of LinkedIn’s products, business model, customer marketplace and organizational structure.
- Develop and execute against a focused sales strategy to acquire new business for your region. Leverage relationships to open doors to new strategic business opportunities.
- Prepare and present accurate and timely sales forecasts to senior management. Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team and track results.
- Directly manage the day to day operations of the team with the ability to grow and scale as necessary. Manage escalations and participate directly in all aspects of the sales cycle to ensure customer and member satisfaction.
- Be directly involved with the mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new account executives. Inspire and motivate employees on a daily basis and bring innovation to the sales process to help accelerate our market growth trajectory.
- A demonstrated track record of exceeding sales targets is required.
- A bachelor’s degree is required. An MBA and a track record of continuous professional development are highly desirable.
- At least three years of technology sales management experience combined with a proven track record of success in a similar enterprise software environment. Plus, at least five years of quota-carrying sales experience.
- Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities and close deals.
- Expertise in the understanding and application of relevant sales methodologies and metrics is required. Strong knowledge of CRM tools to manage sales-related activities is preferred.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and to guide/direct others. A demonstrated track record of effectively hiring and motivating seasoned Account Executives.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, relatively unstructured start-up environment and ability to travel as required.
- Strong oral/written communication and negotiating skills. Excellent client management, presentation skills and conflict resolution ability. A history of strong client relationships and strong customer references are required.
Manchester, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.