Associate Vice President, Demand Generation
Working closely with the Sales and Executive teams, you’ll ensure the execution of an ambitious customer and prospect marketing strategy enabling Sprinklr to gain share of wallet and market share. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for demand generation campaigns and all of the operations that support it. You will drive the strategy and execution of fully integrated go-to-market campaigns across the buyer’s journey. For campaigns, the primary goals are to increase pipeline for our sales team while helping to increase our average deal size, all in the context of an enhancing Sprinklr’s brand reputation. For demand gen operations, the primary goal is to provide the foundational support for campaign activities, as well as the analytics that enable us to focus on and refine our marketing efforts so we get the greatest ROI on everything that we do.
The AVP of Demand Generation will:
- Develop and continually optimize a best-in-class demand gen marketing strategy for Sprinklr
- Build, execute and maintain a scalable demand generation model to drive high sales growth, increase deal size, gain market share, and help realize company strategic objectives.
- Develop,execute, and measure targeted lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns that extend across the buyer’s journey
- Integrate multiple vehicles into campaigns including but not limited to webinars, direct mail, email, advertising (digital and print), trade shows, conferences, speaking engagements, sponsored events, PPC, and social media
- Leverage the content marketing strategy, product roadmap, and go-to-market strategies to develop a six month rolling campaign calendar
- Ensure understanding and acceptance of messaging used in campaigns by sales, product, digital strategy, and client services
- Define best-in-class practices for each demand gen channel and explore emerging digital marketing technologies to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Define key performance indicators and dashboards to enable us to measure, optimize, and focus all go-to-market activities
- Drive a data-oriented approach in usage and impact of campaigns
- Establish, maintain and manage repeatable processes that ensure best practices in nurturing campaigns, lead generation, analytics, A/B testing, inbound marketing activities (SEO, SEM) and web infrastructure to ensure proper marketing execution.
- Maintain and optimize the marketing automation infrastructure
- Collaborate with sales operations to develop and maintain the funnel math model to measure and monitor activity to ensure predictable pipeline building
- Direct and manage efforts to maintain marketing database cleanliness and accuracy
- Develop, mentor and grow in-house Marketing talent
- Manage external vendor relationships
- Contribute to the creation of a comprehensive global marketing plan.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7-10 years in B2B marketing, digital and technology space.
- Proven track record as strong communicator and collaborator, able to forge productive working relationships inside and outside our firm.
- Ability to lead by example, willing to roll up sleeves and act as player/coach.
- Exceptionally well-versed in Marketing automation tools (ex., Salesforce, Marketo).
- Proven success in leading demand gen marketing efforts within a B2B high-growth environment
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Sprinklr.