Here at Usabilla, we’re growing fast. With both our employees and clientele expanding at a remarkable rate, not to mention the opening of our 4 satellite offices, we’re in need of visionary leaders to ensure our core brand and strategy keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious VP of Marketing to take our Marketing team to impressive new heights and ensure Usabilla stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide.
Why we need you:
- As a specialist in demand generation, content creation, and growth hacking, you’ll be responsible for defining and optimizing an effective digital marketing operation. From organizing influential speakers for events and webinars to producing in-depth and data-driven trends reports, your varied skillset and experience are your biggest asset.
- As our company continues to grow and we open further satellite offices, we need a strong leader with an international mindset who is capable of initiating local strategies, particularly across France, Germany, and the UK.
- We need someone with a genuine passion to motivate and grow individual members of the Marketing team, all the while ensuring team communication and efforts come together seamlessly.
- Reporting directly to the CEO and CCO, we need a Marketing VP who can define strong Marketing KPI’s whilst ensuring efficient metrics are in place for measurement - including analyzing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- You’ll significantly increase awareness of the Usabilla brand and our core values by driving global PR and media relations efforts.
- We need a Marketing VP who can work collaboratively with Sales leadership to both establish and achieve Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) targets through effective inbound marketing campaigns.
- You’ll take charge when it comes to all things event-related. You can execute fresh and innovative ideas not only when it comes to project management and logistics, but also the design and aesthetic presentation of an exhibition space.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Usabilla.