Are you keen to work in a fast-growing, international tech company with clients like Booking.com, Orange, Voyages-SNCF and PSG ? In an innovative environment with the attitude of a start-up but the support of a large Dutch company? How about the opportunity to visit the flagship office in Amsterdam? Nodding at your screen? Then it sounds like we’ve got what you’re looking for.
As a Usabilla Business Development Representative, you’ll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company. You’re the first touch point for clients as you proactively follow-up with leads and reach out to prospects, building lasting relationships with each interaction.
You will work in our international Sales Team based in Paris. Currently the team consists of 3 Business Development Managers.
A typical day for you will involve:
- Maintaining active engagement with both new and existing leads through creative communication designed to increase customer interest in Usabilla products
- Using your top-notch communication skills to perform sales presentations and give solid demonstrations of the Usabilla software
- Identifying and empathizing with prospect needs, understanding the business drivers behind requests and presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution
- As a new branch of such a thriving SaaS company, the potential for growth within Usabilla is exponential. You’ll be in a creative environment supported by a structure that encourages serious innovation and development
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from both the Amsterdam and New York office
- As the first of your position to be hired in our Paris office, you’ll be pioneering the business development of the Usabilla French market. We’re growing fast as new opportunities continue to arise, a flexible and enthusiastic attitude will ensure you keep up with the pace.