The VICE Media Digital Hub team in Amsterdam is looking for an executive to support the Manager, Ad Ops EMEA in handling its digital media sales and network of sites.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage regionally sold cross-market digital media campaigns to ensure that they are well prepared within VICE's campaign management systems and in respect of regional processes
- Traffic, monitor and optimise said campaigns in Google DFP Premium and Google Ad Exchange, VICE’s primary ad serving platform and supply-side platform (SSP) respectively
- Deal with VICE’s internal design studios, external design agencies/vendors/traffic departments, 3rd party verification parties, and client demand-side platforms (DSP) where required
- Troubleshoot and optimise Tier 1 and local Tier 2 publisher partner Ad Ops set-ups in respect of VICE campaigns and digital interests
- Respond to forecasting and reporting requests from EMEA Digital Hub campaign planning and management teams
- Communicate any difficulties or questions with senior stafF
- Deliver an exemplary level of service and support for regional operational and commercial VICE teams
- Follow, communicate and help formulate best regional practices and processes
- Traffic digital campaigns with the utmost accuracy and efficiency, delivering in full against key KPIs wherever and whenever possible
- Help develop wider regional Ad Ops teams through ongoing support
- Ensure that all Digital Hub processes are followed by regional Ad Ops teams for correct working process
- Represent the EMEA Digital Hub in being completely dependable and reliable
- Show interest and progression in further areas of the role and for the business
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at VICE.