The Support Engineer plays a key role in supporting our partners and customers across the globe in the deployment, maintenance and usage of our asset information and engineering content management solutions. Our software solutions are used by a variety of companies ranging from small engineering firms who use our solutions to manage their design processes to large asset owners who use BlueCielo software solutions to maintain their production plants and collaborate on global projects.
BlueCielo ‘s support department provides 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support to customers and partners across the globe from our support offices in the Netherlands, USA, Russia, Finland and Brazil.
The Support Engineer will report to the Global Support Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
- Is service oriented; with high problem solving skills
- Has a strong customer focus and is well aware of the importance of the support role for our customers, partners and BlueCielo itself.
- Communicates with customers, partners and colleagues in the EMEA, APAC and North American regions through BlueCielo’s online issue registration system, the phone and online meeting tools
- Handles requests for support, analyzes and diagnoses possible bugs in our software
- Helps to maintain the customer configuration documentation and product knowledge database
- Learns, on an on-going basis, about our asset information and engineering content management solutions and related software systems
- Is analytic, driven and committed to find the answer to any support question
- Works well in a team, shares knowledge and resolves problems
- Is eager to build up and maintain strong knowledge of our products
What BlueCielo Offers
- An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company with a broad base of large process and power industry customers.
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
A screening is part of the recruitment process.
Acquisition for this position by recruiters is not appreciated nor allowed.