The Campaign Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of FB campaigns. In this role, you will not only be responsible for the execution but also effectively communicating marketing results and recommendations via written reports. In addition, you will also be responsible for analysis of data related to campaigns and ongoing Facebook advertising activity and making actionable recommendations based on campaign data.
- Build, manage, optimize and report on Facebook ad campaigns
- highlight significant trends and provide insights from analyzing patterns and data (be able to tell a story from it) and provide recommendations for improvements
- Project manage the campaign calendar, ensuring all key deliverable dates are achieved.
- Provide strategic recommendations related to interactive marketing by analyzing competition, audience, industry data, offline initiatives, and primary/secondary research
- Autonomy: ability to work effectively independently
- Team oriented; able to work effectively in a fast moving, global organization
- A fast and capable learner who has a passion for constantly improving your skills
- Experience in marketing for a start-up / mid-sized company a plus
- Analyze Return on Investment and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and programs to optimize future programs based on those learnings.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to set measurable objectives, manage defined timelines and budgets for each campaign
- Extreme attention to detail
- Able to hit deadlines and accountable for results
- Strong analytical skills – knows how to interpret and find meaning from data
- Good verbal and written communication skills and used to working in a collaborative team environment
- Manage the global ad campaign calendar across all markets and verticals,partner with teams such as content, design, and production to ensure flawless and timely execution.
- Track campaign metrics and provide insight on best practices/program enhancements to optimize customer value and campaign results.
- Collaborate across the business to execute Facebook advertising and deliver on performance objectives.
- Oversee daily execution of Facebook ad campaigns from campaign set ups, creative. targeting and budget optimization to analysis and reporting.
- Ensure that the brand experience is integrated into all Facebook ad campaigns and is consistent with overall brand objectives.
Other jobs at Eventerprise AG