Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms, with a rapidly expanding portfolio that currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year.
Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefit programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees.
- Maintain building safety with quarterly safety inspections, emergency evacuation routes, and current emergency action plans.
- Assign employee HR and safety training seminars and track attendance to ensure all employees are compliant with mandatory trainings and drills.
- With other operations staff, coordinate company holiday and team-building activities, employee birthday celebrations and gifts, and other staff activities.
Other jobs at Docler Holding