Reporting to Regional Controller, Financial Controller will be responsible for providing financial reporting and controlling services to Group entities domiciled in Hungary as well as closely working with the outsourced accounting service provider.
- Preparation of financial management information, accounting research & analysis, identification of key trends.
- Preparation of local budgets and forecasts, monthly/quarterly variance analysis, new business modeling and acquisition due to diligence.
- Active participation in development, documentation and implementation of harmonized Group Finance policies & procedures with strong focus on internal controls. Identification and proposal of improvements.
- Active participation in Stand-alone and Group audit processes, preparation of audit evidence and analysis as required.
- Active participation in statutory Group consolidation process, provision of evidence and documentation in relation to the entities in their area of responsibility.
- Working with outsourced accounting service provider to ensure timely monthly closing, with strong focus on the integrity of financial records.
- Together with Group Finance maintain consistency with Group accounting policies and procedures
- Monitoring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and other statutory requirements
- Providing guidance to Finance Operations team members
- Liaison with Tax advisors, authorities and other regulatory bodies
- Participation in various ad-hoc projects
Other jobs at Docler Holding