Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
What you’ll do:
Working closely with our Luxembourg headquarters, the Sr. Corporate Controller will be responsible for managing the Finance department that provides accounting & reporting services. The right individual will have the ability to enact meaningful changes that improve the accuracy and timeliness of information that drives informed business decisions.
- Manage the Finance Department, performance management, training & development of the team.
- Overall responsibility for the General Ledger of the US managed entities, ensuring high standard and good timing of delivery.
- Development and implementation of closing & reporting processes together with the Finance Manager.
- Accounting expertise for more complex transactions, coaching and developing the team’s technical skills.
- Representation of finance requirements to IT.
- Close collaboration with IT departments to ensure smooth operation of Finance IT landscape. Implementation of ERP system for the US Managed entities.
- Overall responsibility for preparation of financial statements, local tax & other statutory returns prepared by accounting team members.
- Oversight of Intercompany balances and transactions for United States managed entities, managing the confirmation process, communication & coordination with Group Intercompany accounting and Consolidation functions.
- Periodic Group reporting for management and statutory consolidation purposes.
- Participation in external audit process of consolidated group accounts with regards to the entities in their area of responsibility and liaison with group consolidation function to ensure smooth planning, process and completion of the audit to meet statutory and Group deadlines.
- Oversight of audit evidence preparation by the team members.
- Development, documentation and implementation of Finance processes in line with the Group standards. Compliance with United States statutory requirements, development of internal controls in Finance with an aim to reduce operational risks.
- Ad hoc projects and management requests.
- Reporting line to Group Controller.
Other jobs at Docler Holding