Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to manage a broad range of functions at our fast-paced and quickly growing company. This position will carry out responsibilities in the core HR areas: recruitment, employee onboarding, performance management, HRIS management, employment law compliance, benefits administration, and employee relations. The right candidate must also be a highly adaptable, motivated, and ready to meet any challenge. This is a position for a self-motivated “out-of-the-box” thinker, who has a strong eye for organization, efficiency, and is very detail directed.
As our HR Generalist you will be in charge of:
- Administering pre hire background checks, reference checks, and personality tests.
- Preparing job offer documents for all new hires.
- New hire orientation including policy reviews, company culture overview, and 1-week follow-ups.
- Performance Management:
- Administering 90-day evaluations for all employees.
- Understanding and interpreting company policy and procedures, provide direction and guidance in support of company’s values.
- Meeting with department heads to determine training needs and organize trainings accordingly.
- Developing and promoting recognition and incentive programs to acknowledge staff and company achievements
- HRIS Management:
- Processing new hire enrollment, terminations, and employee changes for Docler Media employees in Zenefits and ADP.
- Maintaining and updating HRIS with any employee changes.
- Preparing and maintaining standard reports.
- Tracking current and future hiring needs and priorities, and allocating recruitment resources accordingly.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends, employment legislations. Responsible for Docler Media’s compliance with Cobra, OSHA, City, Stat, and Federal laws.
- Conducting employment status audits as needed.
- Keeping accurate and current employee files, I-9s and performance records.
- Advising and counseling new hires and employees on benefits including health insurance, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, and 401k plans.
- Maintaining employee PTO and Sick day requests.
- Employee Relations:
- Conducting thorough, confidential investigations of employee issues. Recommending appropriate course of action with effective resolutions that apply knowledge and understanding of HR guidelines and employment laws.
- Coordinating recruitment efforts including: job description creation, postings, recruiting passive candidates, resume screening, phone screening, scheduling interviews, and follow-ups.
- Researching and developing innovative recruitment techniques such as company-sponsored events, networking event attendance, and social media and print media initiatives.
- Candidate experience throughout recruitment process.
- Developing and implementing internal recruitment processes
- Being an external facing presence for Docler Media at tech/industry events to grow prospective employee database, and spread our brand message.