LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
LinkedIn Austria has been Europe’s premier source for video trainings since 2002 formerly known as video2brain. Working with some of the best trainers in the world, we provide high-quality courses on a wide variety of topics in German, French, Spanish and Japanese. Passionate about teaching, the LinkedIn Austria team’s aim is to create the most engaging, effective and affordable trainings possible and to help people learn quickly.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
At LinkedIn Austria, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) partners closely with Relationship Managers (RMs) to ensure LinkedIn Customers achieve a significant return on and feel successful with their LinkedIn Learning solution. The CSM serves as a key project manager to assigned accounts, to support effective onboarding and complex implementation of products, services and training to new and existing customers.
- Partner with the RM for assigned accounts to introduce and establish relationship with new customer, focusing on implementation plan of products in order to drive overall customer adoption and success
- Lead web-based, new LinkedIn Learning product implementation training sessions for customers
- Develop learning and education plans per needs of customer and based on guidance due to size of account, emphasizing our self-service Learning Library
- Develop and execute success plans including shared goals and performance metrics in coordination with RM
- Act as a trusted advisor to key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively with RMs to address/eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying upsell opportunities when applicable
- Analyze and develop strategies to increase account-level usage metrics
- Maintain a deep understanding of LinkedIn products and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Review learning and education plans to ensure customers with low usage are provided with additional training/education to fully optimize usage of LinkedIn Products
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools (Salesforce.com). Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to appropriate internal departments and management
Renewing & Upselling:
- Provide support to assigned accounts on media campaigns, pilots and changes to the customer product mix
- Mitigate churn by creating custom plans for accounts at risk; partner with RM on mitigation strategies including attendance at QBRs where necessary
- 2+ years of Customer Success, Account Management and/or Training
- Business fluency (verbal and written) in English is essential
- Spanish and/or German are an advantage
- BS/BA degree
- Understanding basic sales concepts to support and facilitate internal sales efforts
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up
LinkedIn Austria, a LinkedIn company, offers an extraordinary work environment, tremendous opportunity for advancement, and great benefits.
LinkedIn Austria, a LinkedIn company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants who apply for a position are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, marital, or veteran status.
The fixed salary minimum gross per month is €2600 per month (14 months). Based on qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.