LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, talent is our #1 priority and we are committed to constantly investing in our people. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions business line aspires to elevate the sales profession. Sales Navigator, our flagship product, connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers. In North America, we’ve created a vertical focus around Financial Services professionals who leverage LinkedIn for revenue generation and business development. We are leaders in defining social selling best practices and we are fundamentally changing how sales teams leverage LinkedIn.
As manager, you will lead a team of client facing relationship managers. Your reps will be focused on developing and managing the existing client relationships to help support their success and further expand our share of wallet over time.
- Have a clear and comprehensive understanding of LinkedIn products, business model, customer marketplace and organizational structure
- Drive model behaviors in the Sales team to reflect best in class Social Selling tactics
- Mentor and develop a team of approximately 6-7 relationship managers
- Embody LinkedIn’s Culture and Values and inspire the team with vision and passion
- Leverage relationships to open doors to new strategic business opportunities
- Develop a repeatable sales process and strategy to aggressively expand our share of wallet
- Directly manage the day-to-day operations of the team (grow and scale as necessary)
- Be nimble in shifting and changing focus based on insights drawn from sales KPIs
- Manage escalations and participate directly in all aspects of the sales cycle to ensure customer and member satisfaction
- Prepare and present accurate and timely sales forecasts
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in a quota-carrying sales role
- 1-3 years of experience leading a sales team or similar function
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, CRM platforms or software platform solutions
- Excellent communication, client and time management, negotiation, conflict resolution, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Established reputation as a high integrity top performer.
- Experience hiring, managing and motivating seasoned account executives or relationship managers
- Demonstrable record of leading, inspiring and transforming individuals and teams
- Record of analytical thinking: proven ability to evaluate sound business opportunities
- Process oriented
- Proven problem solver
- Excellent communication skills, specifically: negotiation, presentation & conflict resolution skills
- A demonstrated track record of exceeding sales targets
- A great sense of humor