- Assist MS Consultant to manage and optimize configuration of onboarded Sprinklr clients.
- Help identify platform gaps, optimization opportunities and assist in building the appropriate solution.
- Assist in maintaining platform relevancy according to changes business needs and ensure that all client deliverables are met on time.
- Build experience working on top clients and a better sense of mapping social media goals to business goals.
- Produce and maintain internal and client-facing documentation of implementation steps and activities for internal and external partners.
- Assist with project operations activities.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrate a passion for the social media technology universe.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Capacity to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities with a passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight.
- Bachelor in Computer Science. BSc with 65% aggregate / BE with 60% aggregate.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Sprinklr.