LEGAL COUNSEL EMEA
Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1300 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software. In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind, social operating system that integrates with an organization 's existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50. We 've spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology.
Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
Sprinklr`s Legal Department is looking for a Legal Counsel EMEA, based in our Paris or London offices, to support our EMEA operations. You will work closely with Sprinklr’s global legal team.
• You will manage, draft and negotiate all forms of company contracts, including but not limited to NDA’s, SaaS Agreements, Professional Services Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Partner Agreements and Vendor Agreements
• You will develop and implement standard templates, forms and processes
• You will provide training to the sales and services teams on processes, compliance and new legislation
• You will advise sales executives and management regarding contractual obligations and interpret terms and conditions
• For M&A activity, you will perform due diligence and integration of acquisition targets in coordination with other departments
• You will advise different teams all across the company on mitigating legal risks
• You will handle other project-based work within the scope of the legal department responsibilities on as-needed basis
• You have at least five (5) years’ experience as a corporate attorney providing legal advice and negotiating agreements in a software/technology/start-up environment, preferably with an international company
• You are able to demonstrate success working with sales teams in customer negotiations
• You have an in-depth understanding of contract law and software contract requirements and strong skills in negotiating SaaS agreements
• You must have excellent organizational skills and be a strong written and verbal communicator, with great attention to detail, common sense and a sense of humour
• You are extremely customer-service oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills and you are able to build strong working relationships with various lines of business and to put yourself in the shoes of those you are advising
• You will have the ability to learn quickly and positively contribute to the team upon your start, you will need to be able to work independently in a constantly changing and sometimes ambiguous and complex environment
• This is a fast paced environment and being able to work at incredible speed and with focus is a must for this role, you must be able to prioritize responsibilities to manage a large work load with very tight timelines
• Fluency in speaking, reading and writing French preferred.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Sprinklr.