Meet our Strategic Advertising Services Team!
Our department is a group of advertising experts who manage our strategic clients’ budgets across social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, Pinterest, Yahoo!, and growing!). We are a resource for large advertisers who do not have a team with the skill set to run their own campaigns, but want to take advantage of the Sprinklr platform.
Clients include Fortune 500 companies across tech, finance, retail, gaming, health, non-profit and telco verticals. We provide cross-platform strategy, creative services, test and learn development, execution, and ROI analysis. We work with our platform partners and the development team to drive the Sprinklr ads module forward as a best in class media solution that integrates with front office tasks such as customer service.
What You'll Do
The Agency Partnership Role is an exciting opportunity at Sprinklr to help develop a new business objective within the advertising division, and build a team and structure to go with it. This role is focused on creating an accreditation program for bringing on board agencies who will license our technology and be the managed service arm for our clients using the Sprinklr platform. This role will make sure all of our agency/managed service partners are Sprinklr qualified to deliver best in class services to our clients and leverage the software to it’s full potential. This person will partner with the sales team to qualify potential clients and work with them through the sales process. You thrive on keeping up to date with all of our social platforms, client success stories and use cases that prove how Sprinklr is the perfect partner for helping brands and agencies realize their full potential in their advertising endeavors. You will be incentivized on adoption and increased monthly spend via our partners.
What Are Your Responsibilities
• Develop accreditation program for managed service partners including adoption to Sprinklr tech, client NPS scores, social platform partner feedback, etc
• Develop team structure in conjunction with the Director to service our clients and partner agencies at scale
• Day to day account manager/contact for troubleshooting and escalation from our partners and their clients while we work to scale the team
• Supervise contracts between our client and their managed service partner
• Manage contracts with the agency partners and Sprinklr with a goal of seamless billing
• Gather minimum requirements for the agency partner to accept a client
• Model the process for how and when sales engage with clients on the partner agency program
• Educate sales on partner agency process and how to engage in these deals including how they will be compensated and the process for initial qualification to final sale
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
• Industry knowledge in the social media platforms from both an organic and advertising perspective, with past experience working for a SaaS company or experience working for a social platform partner or social agency
• 3-5 years of campaign execution experience in social platforms (FB, Twitter minimum)
• Experience using third party ad tech (ie. Sprinklr, SocialCode, Kenshoo, Marin, 4C, Adaptly, BrandNetworks, etc)
• 2-4 years of client management experience (including working with agencies such as Dentsu Aegis, Publicis, WPP and their subsidiaries)
• 2+ Experience managing people
• Advanced Excel skills
• Unending passion to continuously improve whether it is campaign performance, team/platform capabilities, or client satisfaction
• Love of working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, quick turnarounds and flexibility to roll with the punches
• Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders to execute multiple projects across departments flawlessly and on deadline
• Strong organizational and project management skills, with proven ability to juggle multiple campaigns, deadlines and initiatives autonomously
• Stellar communications skills, with strong written, verbal and presentation experience.
• B.A./B.S. required in a relevant course of study (ex. Business, Marketing, Finance, etc)
You know You're Successful if….
• You are assisting sales in adding clients who use our managed service
• Increasing adoption of the Sprinklr platform by these agency partners
• Increasing monthly spend via our agency partners
• We invite you out for Happy Hour after work
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Sprinklr.